2011 was my gap year.
At the beginning of the year, I was pretty sure I knew what I wanted to do for my future. But as the year progressed, I wasn’t so sure after all.
Nonetheless, I really enjoyed 2011.
This year, I…
- took floral arrangement lessons
- picked up playing the cello again
- made 52 creative projects
- cut my hair into a bob, then grew it out again
- helped plan for family church camp
- started giving piano lessons
- learnt (still learning) how to be satisfied in God
- went to prayer group (almost) every other Wednesday
- traveled to Hong Kong and Beijing and loved every minute of it
- started this blog
- took the SATs
- played for, and sang in a church wedding
- helped out at Saturday children’s clubs in church
- made new friends
- took O-level higher Chinese exams
- read 23 books
- turned 20
I did all that and more this year, to say the least.
I think the last one might the one I hope I will be best at.
You were a good year.
Here’s to an amazing 2012!